The 1st Annual Tucson Mardi Gras is coming, and you don’t want to miss it.
Mardi Gras – basically the best party there ever was, is coming to Tucson. With beads, crawfish & other Cajun cuisine, traditional drinks like Hurricane’s & Daiquiri’s, a parade and MORE. This is an event you won’t want to miss. Entry is FREE and upgrade packages will be available for food, drinks and VIP seating to guarantee your spots!
- The FIRST ever Mardi Gras event is coming to Tucson February 21 and 22!
- Featuring Live Music, authentic cajun food, strong drinks, parades, and even Bourbon Street
- The Mardi Gras Festival takes place Saturday February 22 from 11am to 10pm and is free entry! There will be food, drinks, music, face painting, a mechanical bull, parades, beads and more!
- The Masquerade Ball will take place Friday February 21 from 7pm to midnight and is a ticketed event. These tickets include dinner, 2 drink tickets, a photo, a mask, beads, and live entertainment all night long!
- Our partners include Sentinel Peak Brewing Company, the Tucson Sugar Skulls, Southern Comfort and Cumulus!
- This event is supporting Hero Support, a local charity that supports Tucson Fire, Police, Military and First Responders!
Get more info at TucsonMardiGras.com